Sunday, January 9, 2011

My Tights Match My Snow Shovel

I wanted to wear shoes that were not boots today, to show off my awesome cranberry tights. Alas, new snow and, alas, ice on the ground. I wore boots instead.

Black jacket: Macy's, $22 (on sale and with coupon)
Flannel shirt: thrifted, $0.56 (thrift store in Spanish Fork, Utah)
Necklace: actually two necklaces put together - one from Forever 21 ($6) and the other by American Eagle (purchased at an outlet for $8)
Leather belt: literally found it on the ground (in my hometown of Washington, Utah, many years ago)
Navy blue pencil skirt: thrifted, $0.56 (thrift store in Spanish Fork, Utah)
Cranberry tights: Forever 21, $1.50
Brown boots: Rocketdog brand from Macy's, $35 (on clearance, about two years ago)

You'll notice above that my shirt and my skirt cost 56 cents apiece. That's no type-o, my friend. I struck major thrift store gold yesterday, and I'm still giddy over it. Expect more info tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment